Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Monday, January 10, 2011

Adam and Eve

 So as part of my Gods Vs. Monsters series I did an Adam and Eve shoot. Shutter Release had come and asked if I would like to do this theme and I was more than happy to. He had already talked to Paola who is the model to the left.
 I figured I would find someone to be Adam so I asked my friend Kyle. I like to go with the non traditional approach to everything I do and getting a young kid to be more cavemanish would work for this shoot.
 This was the second time I worked with Paola and I will be posting the other shoot here soon that I did with her.
I used two different size leafs for the stencil and wanted a basic shape with some coloring on it. I was going for something simple that wouldn't be too distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment