Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Purple Cat

 After the shoot with Emily and Midlight I started talking to the next model Brittany. I usually talk to the model before I get an idea for the design I am going to do. I also ask them what they are interested in and usually it's some kind of animal. Brittany loves cats. She has a sassy personality of a cat as well and so the design came really easy.
 She loved looking like a cat and started getting more sassy as the shoot progressed. I went with purple and blue stripes partly because I was limited on how many colors I had but also because I wanted to not do a traditional design.
 Brittany has done more modeling since then. I actually met her while I was doing a different body paint. At the end of the shoot I met her friend Kristy who I did a body paint on and the next blog will be about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment