Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Book Signing Event


Phillip Jones had a meeting with me one day to talk about a book series he had been writing called World of the Crystal Moons. He wanted me to make a lizard mask for one of the characters and also some elfish type ears for a few others.
 He has written two books in his series and he has just released the final edition of the first book. He gets feed back from his fans and then edits his books according to that information. I did the mask for two book signing events where he had some posters made. The actors playing the characters at the book signing  were giving out autographs as well as taking pictures with the fans of the books.
Kami Coleman is the lizard lady here and she also helped with the costume as well. She was the most popular at the signing and I had to follow her around to make sure touch ups were done. These photos were taken by Jay from Midlight Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment