Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Monday, December 27, 2010

dragon queen


 Penny is an entertainer. She sings, dances, models, and acts occasionally. She was a little shy about asking me to do a shoot with her so I asked her what she wanted to do. Since she is of Asian decent I figured a dragon design would be really cool to do.
 She brought some of her belly dancing accessories which added quite a bit more to the shoot. Jeets is the photographer for this shoot as well.
 We shot this at Midlight studios location again thank you to Jay and Zeke for allowing us to use their place for this shoot. I tried to go with a non conventional approach to the coloring as well and I really wanted the contacts I picked out to pop so I used a purple for the eyes to bring out all the yellows.
Penny has moved to a school out in California which is the equivalent to Julliard. I really like the way the colors worked together in this shoot as well as the shapes and the whole design. I went with black on the legs and part of the arms to add a little more of a floating feel to the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment