Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Friday, December 17, 2010

Midlight Studios


 Midlight Studios consist of Jay Simmons and Zeke. I met Jay while I was working at the haunted house The Castle Of Chaos. I knew his then girlfriend for about 4 years. I had done his make-up there as a vampire a few times. After the haunted house I noticed he was setting up a photo studio close to my house. I then called him up and set up a meeting and we met at a KFC close to his studio. The picture to the right is the building he had set his studio up here.
 After that meeting we were both excited to be working with each other. I had told him what I was wanting to accomplish and he saw that I could help him as much as he could help me. The picture to the left was taken by Ethen Killian and it is done with an infra red camera.
 So after the meeting I had wanted to meet with him again at his studio and he asked me to bring my make-up kit. So I did and we shot a really cool black light make-up which I will post later. The photo to the right was edited by him. He has helped me a ton to get my name out there.
 The photo to the left is a make-up I had done on him at the haunted house. Jay has worked on so many things including a ton of fashion shows. There are a few shows where he ended up re-casting and directing last minute. A few times he had asked me to come in and help out as well to do make-up.

 The photo above was done at a photographer/ model meet and greet. He had edited it as well. The shot to the right was an early photo done at the beginning of the midlight studios opening.
He started getting a ton of requests to come and do photo shoots and helping out with fashion shows. To the left is a behind the scenes shoot taken by Jeets. Jay is talking to Brittany W. If your ever in Utah midlight studios is one of the best companies to get a shoot with. They are affordable and work with peoples budgets as well as you get a ton of photos quickly. They are one of the fastest up and coming groups to work with in this area. I owe a ton to them for how much they have helped me.

1 comment:

  1. As a Make Up Artist (MUA) myself who has worked with Midlight Studios I could not agree with this whole posting more.
    Jay is THAT guy - and more.

    ReplyDelete