Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Sunday, December 26, 2010

gods vs. monsters


 I started a series that has been swimming around in my head the last couple of years called Gods VS. Monsters. The basic idea is having at least 2 characters from any mythology including modern day myth's (which are fantasy and sci fi characters.).
 This one I really didn't have a name for the characters the female character is the protector of nature and the male represents man and progress. I wanted this to be a hate/ love relationship between the characters. The models are Makell and Tycen and the photographer is Jeets. I also had people helping with this shoot and I have video footage of the behind the scenes which was taken by Josh Anderson and Jonathan Martin. A special thanks to Midlight studios for use of their place, also thanks to Makell's mom for providing accessories as well and Tycen's mom for coming by and showing support.

2 comments:

  1. Good shoot. I still need to get the file type converted and figured out so I can finally put it all together. Also, I need to get the footage from your interview so I can do that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! This is awesome Rich! Thanks for including me as one of you works of art! :)

    ReplyDelete