Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Monday, December 20, 2010

Shrimpy


 So while I was working on the purple cat I met Kristy who wanted to do a body paint too. We looked through a book that had a ton of sea life creatures and I found this really cool shrimp looking creature. The whole night we were calling it a shrimp until someone read that it was a very small colorful lobster. We still called it a shrimp.
 This was actually the first time I used a stencil and I think it turned out pretty good. Jeets is the photographer and it was the first time I had met her. She is one of my favorite photographers to work with and I have done about 10 shoots with her.
I also had used black scalera contacts for the effect of a creature who doesn't have normal eyes. Kristy has done a number of photo shoots since then and is getting more photographers wanting to work with her. I love her personality and her positive attitude. Every good photographer should get a chance to work with her.

2 comments: