Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the adventure continues


 Trying to remember the order of all this from a year ago is hard so some of it may be back tracking a little bit. The top pic is Mike B the comedian who was in the Ass Pirates from the Grave short that I did. To the left is a group photo of all the models who were painted in a Body Art Show Case from 2009 from left to right the artist who painted them were Paul Jeager, Steve Argyle, Brett Hamilton, Sagan Wamsley, James Cesar and I painted the last one. I wish I could remember the models names and I do apologize for forgetting.
 I also was approached by Rebeca Rockwood to do a were wolf shoot with her sister in-laws boyfriend Chase Weston. The girl is Becky's daughter and she was such a pro. I only had crepe hair to work with and some cat dentures I made to fit my mouth so I had to shave down the dentures and refit them to Chase's teeth. I love the way the photos turned out for this shoot. So much fun and it didn't look to bad considering the lack of stuff I had to work with.
 This is a skull make-up I did that halloween.
He was bald and made it really fun to be able to paint a
whole head up.  The wing tattoos I had done for a music video A Little to Late by Default the link is posted at the bottom of the blog here. It was directed by Ryan Little and I can not remember the actresses name but she is in the movie Bitch Slap which the video is tied to. The song is also on  the soundtrack to the movie. I also posted a 24 hour short I had worked on for Johnathan Martin. I had to make him look like three different characters. I look back at this time and think I wouldn't have been doing this if it wasn't for my friend Joel Petrie suggesting that I get involved with some kind of art in the film/ theater industry. I also wouldn't be the artist that I am if I hadn't met and worked with Chirs Hanson and Bekah Wilbur. I have more to talk about but that will have to wait another day and I also have other people to mention. I haven't forgotten anyone yet I am just waiting for the right time to talk about them.                                                      
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzc_Nlc5udI

1 comment:

  1. The werewolf is very interesting. Keep posting so I can catch up on all you are doing/have done.

    ReplyDelete