Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cyborg

 After I did the Shrimpy I was approached by Angie to do a shoot. I knew that she was way into scifi and Lady Gaga so I came up with a cyborg design. She had brought a Styrofoam ball that we had cut in half and glued on her breasts. I had a pair of glasses that were broken so I took the frames off them and glued them to her face.
 Jeets was the photographer for this shoot and she always does a great job directing the models to do interesting poses.I am very happy with the detail I was able to get in this paint. I always have loved drawing robots where the wires and stuff inside could be seen.
Angie is an actress and she has a great personality. Here is to the glam rocker and Lady Gaga fans out there.

1 comment:

  1. I love the texture you achieved on the flesh-colored areas of her skin. It looks very much like plastic. Nice detail on the inner workings, too.

    ReplyDelete