Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Now I am committed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tcJdEKDFTM
 So after I did my third shoot I was hired to be key make-up on a short film called Blue Sweater and the link to the trailer is at the top of this blog. Right after that the halloween season started and my firend Chris Hanson asked me to come work with him at the Castle of Chaos in Salt Lake City. Right before the season actually started my friend Isaac had an idea to do a shoot of an angel and demon and have Chris do the Demon. I am only posting the angel make-up that I did. The wings are Chris's he made them and we used them through out the shoot.
 Brittney Bekstead is the model and she has been a model for a while. She usually models for DR. Johns and she also is a spokes person and model for car shows. I approached the whole design as I wanted to have a non traditional. I didn't want to do a typical christian style angel I wanted her to look like she could be mean as hell.
 The shoot was really fun and Brittany was amazing as the angel. The shoot was done at the haunted house The Castle of Chaos and I am so thankful for them to allow me and Isaac and Chris to use it for the shoot.

1 comment:

  1. It is really fun to see this work, Richard. I have not seen this paint job before, and it is really amazing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete