Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Venus Vs. Mars


This series was based on Mars and Venus and the idea came from James Morris who is Mars in the photos. I told him about my idea of a series and he loved it. I have know James for a while and have been trying to find the perfect genre for him so we could work together.
He also suggested that Travis Hoaglund be the photographer and  Haley Mohanna be the other model. After talking to Travis about the shoot I recomeneded a gold or amber filter for the light.
 James has been modeling and acting for a while so I knew he would really get into his character and bring some top notch talent to the shoot.


 I had a meeting with both models so I could get some of their input in what their perspectives where for the characters.
 I had Laura Watkins help with the wardrobe and also have some of her input as well into the characters. I wanted this to be something away from what everyone has seen in the past. Haley has a strong commanding personality in her photos so I knew she would be perfect for Venus. She has also been modeling for a while and has been seen in  ads on the side of buses recently in Salt Lake City.
 James had brought some accessories as well as Travis and they worked out very well. The shoot was super fun and we got some great shots. The goal was accomplished because everyone involved worked together and that was my favorite thing about the end product.


1 comment:

  1. James always does a fine job, and your paint job on him was well done.

    ReplyDelete