Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Bronwyn Bird


 I was sent a message from an actress I had worked with before. She hired me to work on the short film Soulless. She wanted to be a bird and I had planned on making a beak for her for the shoot. I had molded her nose and actually sculpted one for her.
 The shoot was scheduled sooner so I didn't have time to mold the sculpture and make a beak for her. So I improvised and I think it turned out very well. I looked at a number of tropical birds because I wanted it to be very colorful.
 We shot this at the Midlight Studios location and Jay took the photos. We also set up a full size mirror for Bronwyn so she could look at herself in it. She did a great job acting like how a bird would while in front of it's own reflection.
 This is actually one of my all time favorite body paints I have done. I love how the colors pop and the detail I am the most proud of. Bronwyn mad a great model and she was very fun to work with. I hope this one is as pleasing to look at for you guys as it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment