Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Assistant


 This is all about my assistant Tycen Squire. When I first met him all he talked about is how much he wanted to be a model. If you know him or meet him you can tell he is a little narcissistic but that is a quality most male models have so I thought he would be good. I was at the time needing to do a body paint on a male model as to diversify my portfolio so I had set up a shoot for him. These top two pics were taken by Jessi Fox and basically the design was that I just wanted to do a full body of feathers. This shoot was probably his 9th or 10th shoot with me.
 After the first shoot I did with Tycen he started getting more opportunities to work as a model. I have done over 10 shoots with him.  After one of the last shoots he told me he would like to start learning how to do what I do. Since he has been the paintee I figured he would be easy to teach the technical part of what I do. He communicates very well to the models especially on what to expect while being painted. The pic on the left was also taken by Jessi Fox and the heavy buster sword was provided by H.R.M Talon
 The picture above was taken with Laura Watkins and the photo was done by Travis Hoaglund. The characters are Echo and Narcissist. The Picture below was a blue and red demon for the Benni Benasi rave. I learned that I should do something a little more friendly at those things. These two guys freaked a lot of people out but they were the most talked about characters there. The blue demon is Zeke he is a model and he is also DemonicArts if you look him up on facebook.
 To the left here he is helping me with my paint and the 2010 Body Art showcase. Right now he is the detailer which consists of highlighting and darkening lines with a brush.
 I just did the one to the right last night for a photo shoot. It was inspired by the comic book character The Darkness. I will post pics on here and talk a bit more about the whole thing. The picture below is Tycen trying out for a runway show and I also posted a link to his facebook page below the picture. You can usually find Tycen and me at some club doing body paints on Fridays and Saturdays in Salt Lake City.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1419253308&sk=photos#!/profile.php?id=100001044901145

No comments:

Post a Comment