Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Saturday, December 11, 2010

third time is a charm

 After the 2nd shoot I did I could not stop thinking about what my next one will be. I had talked to Melissa Larsen and we had thrown out some ideas of fantasy creatures. I wanted to do something that looked like a tree so we both agreed that it would be cool to do.
So I did some research looking at the different kind of textures I was capable of doing. I was also getting nervous about it and my friend Bekah came over and made me do a test of it on her.

 When the day came I had a little more confidence on my ability to actually make a person look like a tree. This shoot started later because we had to wait for Melissa to get off work. We started in the evening and didn't get done until somewhere between 2 and 3 am. I had help doing the hair which was done by Denis Lyons who did most of Isaacs shoots until she moved to South America and opened her own saloon.
 Melissa was really fun to work with and her personality really shines here with a cameo by me. She has gone on to be a fitness model who is getting really popular really fast. She has been on a cover of numerous fitness magazines and has competed and done pretty well for only doing that for less than a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment