Katerina

Katerina
She is my first

Thursday, January 6, 2011

some beauty make-up


 I just wanted to show some of the beauty make-ups I have done. These are my favorites of what I have done. The photographers are Midlight studios and MarylinC photography.
 The top 3 models are Makell, Lauren, and Kristy. They are awesome to work with. I had to get some beauty make-ups in my port because some people didn't think I could do that.
 I can't remember the name of this model to the right, I don't know if she gave me her name. It was for a demo for my friends make-up line Nature Source Mineral cosmetics. Which is the only beauty make-up I will use.
This last picture is for a jewelry line that's based out of California. MarilynC took the photos and Lauren is the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment